Saturday 8 October 2011

On The Way to The Library






Well, I thought I was going to have to resort to a 'What's on the Stairs?' fact because there has been nothing on the stairs since Tuesday! But no, I went out to the library this afternoon and on the way down something caught my eye on the stairs, a sweetie wrapper I thought on first glimpse, but I back tracked and discovered a fancy watch! (It had disappeared by my return journey, to its owner I hope). Also spotted the base of a sofa bed, the main part being left in the goods lift. On the way back up from the library (Didn't see any DVD's I wanted to borrow, might have to watch X Factor), I spied a red pile of fabric in a corner, turns out to be a coat. Once again apologies for the poor quality photo's, I'm thinking of getting an I Phone, the camera on one of those can't possibly be worse than the one I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment